Moshi Moshi

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I'm working on! Drop me a line if you want to be put on a mailing list for 'Invincible' or 'Unexpected Comfort'. I promise, I DO mean to finish them. I've been working really hard on 'Unexpected Comfort' lately and will pick up work on 'Invincible' in the very near future(when school is back in session).

Welcome

Okay so this is the first post up here. Chapter 1 has already been posted to HPFandom.net, hp.fanfiction.net and MediaMiner.org. I need to go back and fix some things on Horn Intro @ mediaminer. I don't know what happened but it cut off the Lyrics to Invincible and it's just totally pissed me off. I tried to fix it, but my internet kept dropping.

But anyway, I’m in the process of writing chapter 2, but I’m having some trouble getting my ideas to flow together. I’ve written out a bunch of sections for the chapter, but that’s really it, and it’s pissing me off to no end!!! And so, I am heavily editing chapter 1 when my chapter 2 muse takes a nap. It might be another week or so before I even send this one to my beta. So, please, just hang in there and I should be done soon. As long as I don’t get sick, my kids don’t get sick and my husband stops making me run errands for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment