Moshi Moshi

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I'm working on! Drop me a line if you want to be put on a mailing list for 'Invincible' or 'Unexpected Comfort'. I promise, I DO mean to finish them. I've been working really hard on 'Unexpected Comfort' lately and will pick up work on 'Invincible' in the very near future(when school is back in session).

To Hell in a Hand-basket My Dear

Well, here's chapter 2. I really tried to keep everyone in character with a few peeks at a genteel Snape. Not too much, I don't want to give anyone a toothache with the amount of sweet.
The standard disclaimer still applies. I write this for me and share it with you. No money was had by anyone.


Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.


*

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

A grunt was all that signaled the appearance of Severus and Harry. He quickly walked to the love-seat and gently laid Harry down, covering her with the throw on the back of the couch. He quietly made his way to the hidden doorway and knocked. Hearing some grumbled words he took a seat before the Headmaster’s desk and waited for the man to emerge from his rooms.

With a muttered curse the Headmasters door opened and the venerable man stepped through into his office. He shuffled forward the handful of steps to his chair before look up to see who had interrupted him, and visibly sagged in relief.

“Severus, my boy! Were you able to smuggle Harry out with you?”

Severus waved his hand toward the love-seat that the now female Saviour was laid out on. “I did not have to smuggle us out Albus.” The dour man replied, he raised his head and stared at the Headmaster, allowed him to see the fear that was creeping into his eyes. “The Dark Lord gave me twenty minutes to remove myself and Potter from his abode lest he kill me and drop her naked in the middle of Diagon Alley.” Snape quickly rubbed his face, as if he were trying to rid the experience from his eyes. “He informed me that he knew I was a spy after handing me this vial.” He told the man in hushed tones, carefully placing the vial upon the man's desk.

The old wizard carefully stroked his beard as he regarded the defeated looking man. “I take it you know what was in the vial and that you attempted to resolve the situation before giving it to Harry.”

Severus nodded in answer to the Headmasters statement. “Are you going to tell me what was in the vial, Severus? It is much to early in the day for me to play guessing games.”

Fertilis Domum.”

“I see. Tell me what happened from the time you were called to when you escaped. You may leave out the more... delicate details.” Severus chuckled darkly, ‘That’s good, there no way he’d want to know that a female Harry Potter sucks cock better than a seasoned Knockturn Alley whore,’ he thought his mind fighting the hysteria that tickled the edges of his mind.


♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

“Where is ….she? Sirius’ hysterical voice pierced the silence of the hospital wing. Poppy came sweeping from behind a curtain at the far end of the of the ward.

She narrowed her crystal blue eyes at the brash man. “Sirius Black! If you can’t control yourself I will eject you from my ward faster than a snitch moves! Do you understand me?” The troubled man nodded, properly chastised. “In that case, go see Harry. She’s perfectly healthy, Severus did an amazing job healing her of the effects left from Bellatrix’s torture.” She patted the distraught man on the shoulder before leading he and the silent Werewolf to the curtained bed.

Strengthening his resolve to just be there for his now god-daughter, Sirius wiped the tears from his face and grabbed Remus’ hand in search of physical support. “Knock, knock,” he said peeking his head around the partition.

“Sirius! Remus!” The silky sweet voice exclaimed as they came around the curtain. “Poppy said she wouldn’t let you in until I’ve had my breakfast.” She smiled brightly at the medi-witch hovering at the foot of her bed.

Poppy patted her covered foot, “Well, you’ve been such a good patient that I called them after ordering your breakfast from the kitchens. Dobby should pop in any minute with it.” She turned her gaze to the two men, “Do not upset the girl! If I hear any raised voices, you’ll be out on your ears!”

She turned and left the men to visit with the young woman. Harry turned to her two Godfathers, smiling brightly at them. “It’s okay, I’m not going to bite.” Her giggle was rich and airy, and nothing like her male counterparts. She grabbed the spare wand Dumbledore had given her and conjured the two men comfortable seats. “Well? You just...”

She was cut off by the appearance of Dobby being weighed down by the tray piled with all sorts of breakfast treats. “Thanks Dobby!” She said with a pat to the overly helpful house elf. “A fine job as always”

Dobby’s blush spread across his face and raced down his long ears. “Miss Harry Potter is most welcome. Dobby lives to serve kind Miss Potter,” he squeaked before popping out.

“How are you feeling, Harry? Albus wouldn’t tell us more than the Dark Lord called Severus out as a spy and gave him a limited amount of time to get the two of you out of his stronghold.” Remus hurried to expand their knowledge when her noticed the blush rising on Harry’s cheeks. “And of course Albus read us the letter Severus was able to send...”

“Yes, please spare us the horrible details of his play time.” Sirius grumbled angrily. He flinched when Remus’ elbow collided with his ribs and shot the man a glare before returning his gaze to Harry. He shrank back in his chair when he met Harry’s irate glare.

“Don’t you take that tone with me you pompous prig!” she hissed at her godfather. “Professor Snape did what he had to to get us out of an impossible situation. One that I put us in by rushing in headfirst. You will not malign the man’s character just because your a stubborn, prejudiced pig!” She finished poking him in the chest. She turned back to her breakfast and set to it with gusto completely ignoring Sirius.

After fifteen minutes of Sirius looking betrayed because of her outburst. Remus broke the silence with a chuckle. Sirius looked stricken by his lovers laughter, which turned into full on guffaws when he took in the dark hair wizards expression. Harry just looked confused by the seemingly spontaneous laughter.

“Your mother said those very words to Sirius no less than ten times in our seventh year.” Harry grinned at the still chuckling man. “You look a lot like her now. Your hair is darker and wavy, you look like a real mix of your parents now.”

Remus smiled sadly, as he gently ran his hand through her hair. “I’m sorry this had to happen to you Harry. Dumbledore feels awful that he made you feel like no one was there to help you.” He moved to the other side of the bed and pulled the girl into his arms. “We should have taken your worries more seriously. But we dismissed them and that cost you your identity.”

Harry hugged the werewolf tightly, burying her face in his chest. She took comfort in his arms, the apology went a long way to dispelling her guilt over the situation. “Thanks Remus. It’d be nice if everyone would remember that even though I’m... was a wizard, I’m clueless about wizard traditions and all that. Occlumency might have gone better if Professor Dumbledore had told Severus to teach me everything that goes into the technique.”

Harry smiled shyly at her godfather, “Has anyone talked to Ron, ‘Mione, Nevelle, Luna and Ginny? We found something that you’d love to get your hands on Siri.” Harry’s mischievous smirk made the pouting man smile lightly.

“Not yet. Everyone was too worried about getting you back first.” He pulled his wand from his robe, “Would you like me to let Albus know your cohorts have a gift for me?” She nodded with a huge smile.

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍


Five shocked faces stared at Harry. “Hey guys,” she whispered shyly. “I guess no one warned you ahead of time, eh?”

“Oh Harry!” Harry barely had time to brace herself as she was smothered by a frantic Hermione, and completely unable to bite back her gasp of pain. Hermione released her friend and jumped off the bed. “I’m sorry Harry! Do you need me to get Madam Pompfrey?” She cried in alarm.

Harry quickly shook her head, “No, no. There’s no need to get Poppy, she’s already said that I can only take mild pain potions and no more than four a day.” Harry smiled at her friend, “Besides, I’m no stranger to sore muscles and bruised flesh. But, enough of that. DO you still have that present we found for Sirius?” Her smile brightened at the thought of what they’d found in their search of the Department of Mysteries. “He really should open it as soon as possible.”

“Oh yes! We wouldn’t want the wrackspurts to get at his gift.” Luna answered dreamily.

Everyone smiled at the quirky young blond. “Here it is Harry,” Neville said placing a cage in Sirius’ hands. The adults looked on in shocked silence, not believing what they saw. Sirius’ watery eyes met the shining emerald of his goddaughters. “You found Pettigrew? I can be free..”

He quickly lost the fight to stay conscious, luckily for him he was surrounded by a number of competent wizards. Poppy quickly had the man in hospital pajamas and tucked into a bed. He would be a free man in a matter of hours, he’d need to be well rested if he wanted to repossess his birthright and take custody of his goddaughter.

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍


It was late at night, the moon’s light spilling in the window she’d claimed. She’d been able to distract Sirius all day yesterday with the business of clearing his name and the beginnings of reclaiming his life. Today had been nothing but an uphill battle. One fight after another. Starting and ending with him wanting Snape arrested for assault. She had, in both instances used his attempted murder of the man against him.

She smiled fretfully at her reflection. She wasn’t bothered by her new form, but from what she had been told, that was the nature of the spell. She didn’t feel like a stranger in her own skin, she was at peace with herself. She wanted the guilty glances to stop and just get on with her life. But first, she need to talk to Severus. She knew that he’d slipped in sometime last night, because her glasses were mysteriously found on the side table.

She knew he was the only one that would answer her questions. Dumbledore wouldn’t let Madam Pompfrey tell her what the results of her continuous scans showed her. Sirius’ anger was over more than her and Severus’ forced intimacy, so here she sat, waiting for the sneaky man to show himself.

Harry’s lips twitched as she caught movement in her peripheral vision, and therefore was not startled when the rich voice broke the silence. “You should be in bed. You won’t heal if your careless with your body.” She waved her hand carelessly, waving away his concerns.

“Pish posh!” She said softly, “the only person whose health is in imminent danger is Professor Dumbledore’s.” She pinned the Potions Master with a knowing look. “I might not be of age,” she noted the flinch the man was unable to mask, “however, that does not mean I am incapable of dealing with issues that might be a delicate nature.”

She smiled at the man’s doubtful look. “Come now Professor, surely you know that girls mature faster than boys. Just because I was a boy a week ago does not mean the spell didn’t include that aspect as well. So, I’ll ask you, since you’ve never bought into the whole Saviour mentality. What is it that our twinkling-eyed friend thinks I’m not ready to deal with?”

Severus looked the girl, no, young woman over critically. He looked for the fearful posturing that her male self was well known for but could not see anything more than this mature young woman. He started slowly, his dark chocolate voice filling the silence, “The Headmaster, in his perceived, all-knowing wisdom felt that we should wait until we had definitive proof of the situation before coming to you.” His lips twitched as he heard her mutter oh for the love of all that holy. “Yes, I quite agree with you. What do you remember of the time before we fled the Dark Lord’s lair?”

Harry carefully blanked her expression before looking the man in the eye, “You mean besides the mind blowing sex?” She smirked at the man’s obviously shocked face. “I remember Tom telling you to feed me a potion before cleaning me and getting out quick and in a hurry. So, what was it? I felt your magic move over me a few times before you gave me the potion.”

“You are correct. I tried to use a cleaning charm on you, but it would not work.” He moved closer looking out over the schools grounds, trying to find a tactful way to finish what he had to say.

“Oh, just spit it out. There’s nothing you could tell me that would shock me at this point.” She gently turned his face so she could look the man in the eyes. “Voldemort did this for a reason.” She finished gesturing at her body.

Fertilis Domum.”

“Wow! I knew he hated me, but... Wow!” She whispered to herself. “He made us have sex in-front of him and then forces you to feed me a fertility potion so that we can leave his hideout alive. I lied, I’m shocked.” Harry cast a glance to the man beside her. “I take it the spell Poppy keeps casting on me is to detect if I’m pregnant?”

Severus nodded, hiding his face behind the fall of his hair. “And what will happen to me if I am?” She stood from the cold window casement, grabbing the silent man’s hand and pulling him towards her hospital bed. She pushed him down at the foot of the bed and took up a position by the head. “In the muggle world they have special classes for girls that become pregnant and private schools generally expel girls that find themselves in the family way. I have no idea what to expect in the wizarding world.”

Severus stared at her in shock, and cursed himself. He had treated the male Harry like he knew the ins and outs of wizarding culture like his cocky father. He knew the boy to be ignorant of their ways, and Dumbledore had allowed them all to continue on in that vain when dealing with the boy. “In most cases that the school has seen, the woman in question was married before reaching her majority and therefore allowed to stay. In cases where the woman in question is not married she is sent home and allowed to complete her classes by correspondence.”

“In a case such as yours, where the cause is created by nefarious means, you will be allowed to stay until your... condition begins to make itself known.” Severus quickly rose from the bed, “Good night, Miss Potter.”

“Professor! Wait.” She quietly stayed the man with a hand on his arm. “And what of you? What will happen when if it becomes know that you are the father?”

“Anything from being dismissed from my position here to Azkaban,” he said in a dead voice.

Harry gently turned the man to face her, standing on the bed so that she could look him in the eye without straining her neck she gently cupped his face between her hands. “No one will do anything to you. You are a very brave man, Severus Snape, and no deserves to lose their job or their freedom because they were forced to protect themselves or another by any means necessary.” She placed a gentle kiss on the man’s lips. “Thank you. Regardless of what has happened and what may come of it, you saved my life.”

Harry climb under the covers of her bed, and wished the quickly retreating man a pleasant night.

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍


“HARRY JAMES POTTER!”
“Oh for the love of..” Harry muttered to herself. She slowly opened her eyes, only to be met by the angry visage of her godfather. She smiled menacingly at the man, “Can I help you, dearest godfather?”

Sirius quickly backed away in fear, going so far as to hide behind his lover. Remus shook his head at the temperamental man. “Harry, why didn’t you just wait for Albus to tell you what was going on? You know...”

Harry’s scoff of disgust cut the sandy haired man off. “Please! Dumbledore wouldn’t tell me until I’d begun puking what the potion Snape had to give me was.” She stared at each man until they backed up a step. With a nod she pointed the man to the chairs by her bed. “I know that everyone wants to let me be a child while I can be, but it’s too late for that. It was to late for that from the moment Albus placed me in the Dursley’s care. I was never allowed to just be a child. I cooked, cleaned and did all the yard work before I even started Primary School.”

“Let me tell you two something. For as long as I can remember, I have been the one to make all my own decisions. As long as I didn’t get into trouble that needed the attention of my guardians, the Dursley’s couldn’t have cared less. Albus thinks he’s protecting me, but really, he’s the one at fault for this whole unfortunate mess.”

A pop cut in before she could continue. “Thank you Dobby. Breakfast looks delicious.” She smiled at the elf as he spun in happy circles before disappearing with a pop. She shook her head in bemused wonder before starting in on her breakfast.

“But Harry, surely you can see that the Headmaster knows what he’s doing. He only has your best interest in mind.”

Harry rolled her eyes in aggravation at her stubborn godfathers. “Surely you can’t believe that pile of tripe! Professor Dumbledore’s first concern isn’t me or you. He let you go to Azkaban without a trial Sirius. His first concern is and always has been for the wizarding world as a whole. Never for the pieces that make up the whole.”

“Now, Harry, surely you don...”

“Oh, don’t you surely me, you manipulative old coot!” Harry cut in on the sneaking Headmaster. “Expelliarmus, Incarcerous,” she quickly incanted. She leveled her borrowed wand at her godfathers as they made to help the old manipulator. “I don’t think so.” she hissed dangerously. “Unless you want to be immobilized as well, I suggest you stay right where you are.” Quickly casting a binding spell to hold the Headmasters magic out of his grasp, Harry cast the Patronus charm. Mild surprise ran through her as she was faced with not the stag she was used to but a sleek panther. She silently sent her Patronus on its way with a careless flick towards the dungeons of the castle.

“Now, in just a short while we will be joined by Professor Snape, who is bringing with him veritaserum. I intend to get all this, ‘it’s for your own good’ business out of the way and prove that what I’ve said is the truth in one fell swoop.”

Harry smiled at the shocked faces that surrounded her. “Oh, and Sirius. James, really? You can’t call me that anymore. It’s just plain silly!” She turned her attention back to her meal as they waited for the Potions Master to join them. She smiled to herself, ‘Ron and ‘Mione are going to kill me when they hear about this.’

“Miss Potter, while I find the sight of the Headmaster bound to a chair and at the mercy of his two greatest chess pieces, I really must know if you’re in your right mind.” Severus’ voice shocked everyone, none having heard his entrance.

“Oh, my mental state is just fine, sir. If you’d be so kind as to dose the Headmaster, we can get this started. I would like to have Poppy scan me again so that I can get out of here.”

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍


To say that he was shocked when the panther Patronus leapt up onto his work bench was an understatement. However, he was utter floored when Harry’s voice asked that he come to the infirmary for a short meeting, “oh and Severus, could you please bring the veritaserum with you? It will greatly expedite matters..

For no other reason than sheer curiosity, Severus found himself collecting the asked for vial and flooing to the infirmary. He silently made his way to the group around Harry’s bed. His shock at the state the Headmaster was in went unnoticed by those seated. “Miss Potter, while I find the sight of the Headmaster bound to a chair and at the mercy of his two greatest chess pieces, I really must know if you’re in your right mind,” he drawled.

“Oh, my mental state is just fine, sir.” The smirk never leaving her lips. “If you’d be so kind as to dose the Headmaster, we can get this started. I would like have Poppy scan me again so that I can get out of here.”

“Now Severus, my boy, surely you’re not going to do as she asks,” Albus asked in shock. “She’s merely...”

Harry’s mild Petrificus stopped the headmasters words, and earned her an amused nod from the Potion Professor. Severus quickly gave the headmaster the required three drops and took a seat behind Harry. He wished to have a good view of this, he had been waiting nigh on 17 years for this.
Harry removed the paralysis spell after giving the potion time to be absorbed. “Now Headmaster. Please tell me why you allowed my godfather to be placed in Azkaban without a proper trial?”

Severus watched as a sweat broke out on the Headmasters forehead. “I feared that you would end up with an attitude like your father. I needed you to be placed somewhere you wouldn’t be given everything you asked for.”

“What was your intention in running from me last year?

“I wished for Voldemort to focus his sights away from Hogwarts.”

“What gave you the impression that he would leave me alone? With exception to my third year, Voldemort has always come after me.”

“I thought that his attacks on you were to taunt me. To draw me out into the public, to force my hand.”

Severus snorted humorlessly, “If I may Harry, I’d like to ask the Headmaster a question?” She nodded to the man. “Albus, why did you not inform me that you had not seen to Harry’s introduction to wizarding society?

“Why would I? Harry is a powerful person. She should be able to manage blind learning with little trouble.” Albus replied with a careless shake of his head.

Severus watched in mounting glee as Sirius leapt from his chair. “How could you!” He shouted in disbelief. “Every muggle born is given extra tuition on the wizarding world when they start here. “How could you let Harry miss out on something so vital?”

“Well, she’s not a muggle born is she. She’s a half-blood. Besides, Arabella should have seen to her wizarding education. That is why I placed her near Harry’s relatives home.”

“Someone give this man a shovel,” Harry muttered. “What did you hope to gain in withhold the information that Severus had to give me a fertility potion to secure our release from the Dark Lord?”

“Well, I had hoped to foster Sirius’ dislike of Severus. I had to find someway to keep Severus out of the way if you do turn up pregnant.”

“But why?” Remus asked. It seemed the answer was only logical to the Headmaster, if the look upon his face was anything to go by.

“Well, he’s no longer of use to me.” Everyone’s face held shock at that pronouncement. “He was found out as a spy, I can no longer use him for anything more than his potions skills.”

“I can not believe we were arguing in your honor! I...” Sirius stammered.

“I can not believe we trusted you so blindly,” Remus ground out. “I have never been so ashamed of my association with a person.” He stalked over to the bound man. “You will be receiving an order from the Wizengamot in the morning. You are not to interact with Harry in a private setting. If and when you need to speak to her it will be in the presence of Sirius or myself.”

“Worse than a Malfoy by-far!” Severus glanced at Harry, allowing his lips to curl slightly at her words.

“Fawkes!” He called out. The flash of fire and melodic trill calmed those in the room. “If you could please take Albus to his office, I believe we are quite through with him!”

Those gathered watched as the most talented wizard of his age was taken away by his familiar like a mother would her errant child. “Oh my!” They heard Poppy say as Fawkes burst into flames with the headmaster. Harry giggled as the sight of the bird holding onto the Headmasters ear burned into her memory.

“Harry Potter! What did you just do?” Harry tried to be serious as she addressed the kindly woman.

“I didn’t do anything,” she tried to say in an offended tone, but the chuckles coming from the men around her ruined the effect she was aiming for. “Poppy, could you please perform the pregnancy spell. We have plans to make and only a summer to make them in. It would be nice to know if there’ll be more planning and input needed,” She told the matronly woman as she glanced at Snape.

“Oh, there’s no need for the spell. I knew when the Headmaster had Severus bring you in here.” She placed her hands on her hips, “I told that meddlesome old man to tell you if he wouldn’t let me. He assured me that he had. When I …”

“MADAM!! If you would be inform us!” Severus yelled over the woman's ranting. “We have no knowledge of the results.”

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry. I just get so upset with that man!” She smoothed out her apron. “Harry, Severus, I know this situation was not entered into by choice, but you will soon be parents.”

“Thank you Poppy,” Harry said softly. “Could I possibly bother you for some clothes. We need to get going if we plan to get anything accomplished today.”



So?? Did it come out a s good as I think it did? Dumbledore totally didn't go where I wanted him to. I tried to keep him a good Dumbles, but he wanted to be power drunk Dumbles. Of course half of this was written while I was hopped up on Red Bull, so that could be the reason he went so wacky.
Birdie =^.^=



No comments:

Post a Comment