Moshi Moshi

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I'm working on! Drop me a line if you want to be put on a mailing list for 'Invincible' or 'Unexpected Comfort'. I promise, I DO mean to finish them. I've been working really hard on 'Unexpected Comfort' lately and will pick up work on 'Invincible' in the very near future(when school is back in session).

A taste of Chapter 2: Meet the Real Me….

Well, I’m close to finishing up on chapter 2 finally. I’ve had a lot of papers to write for my English Comp class and as my Professor is much, much pickier than my readers (no offence), I’ve got to spend the majority of my time on those. And studying for my American History and Business exams. So anywho… I though I’s leave you with a bit of a teaser on here. Leave me some feedback on what you think. Hopefully I can have this done in no time. I don’t have class tomorrow and hopefully no new papers to start writing, but spring break starts in like a week or so…, and I can get this baby written and off to Odelia before we know it.

Alright, so I thought I’d give everyone a little taste of this chapter. It might not stay the same when I upload it, but meh…

Harry stood on the stool, in Madam Malkin’s, calmly waiting for the seamstress to finish fitting him for the new years robes. Hermione and her parents sat in the waiting area by the door, when she saw a large group of red coming towards them.

Harry, we’ve got trouble coming,” she informed him sedately, turning the page she was reading in ‘Witches Weekly’.

Harry sag slightly and groaned. ‘Nothing can ever be simple for me,’ he lamented to himself. He quickly straightened as the bell above the door rang and the Weasley brood tumbled into the store.

Okay, that’s all yer gonna get. I know it’s not much, but hey, what do you expect!? I can’t go giving away whole sections of the chapter… That isn't Kocher. =^.^= Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment