Moshi Moshi

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I'm working on! Drop me a line if you want to be put on a mailing list for 'Invincible' or 'Unexpected Comfort'. I promise, I DO mean to finish them. I've been working really hard on 'Unexpected Comfort' lately and will pick up work on 'Invincible' in the very near future(when school is back in session).

Betrayed By Luck

Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.

*


Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything related to the HP universe. Please don't sue me, I have nothing of value anyway!

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

Harry Potter cursed his luck as he ran from the black robed figures. He couldn't believe that he fell for Voldemort’s plan. He should have tried harder to learn Occlumency from Snape. None of this would have happened if he’d just tried harder but here he was, split up from his friends in the maze that was The Department of Mysteries. If he could just make his way back to the floo he was sure he’d have help in ridding himself of the many Death Eaters trailing him.

Crucio!”, He stumbled as the curse grazed his shoulder. The nerves in his arm screamed in pain, but he had to keep running. He couldn’t let the Death Eaters take him. He had the prophesy now. Voldemort would surely kill him when he got the whole prophesy from him.  

He screamed in pain, ‘I really shouldn’t let my mind wander about so,’ he thought, utterly disgusted with himself for his lack of control. He tried to get his feet under him, the pain that blossomed out from the wound that now marked his back, brought him to his knees. “Petrificus Totalis!”

‘I’m so screwed.’ His body stuck in it’s kneeling position, he waited for the Death Eaters to catch up to him. If he had had freedom of movement, he would have cried and screamed. “Ah, Mr. Potter. How nice of you to finally stop for us.” the aristocratic voice mocked him. “The Dark Lord will be so pleased that you have decided to share the prophesy with him personally. "Sopor.” With that Harry Potter knew no more.

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍


Slowly, he became aware of voices all around him. The hushed whispers of those that don’t want to draw attention to themselves  sounding unnaturally loud to his ears. He carefully flexed his arms and legs but couldn’t hold in the groan his protesting limbs. “My Lord,” a velvety voice called out. “It seems that Mr. Potter is finally joining us.”

“Ah, yesss.” The sibilant voice of Voldemort caused a shiver to course through his body. “I have a mossst interesssting retribution in ssstore for you.” The assembled Death Eaters chuckled at the Dark Lords words. “Of courssse you will tell me of the Prophesssy firssst.”

Harry snorted, there was no way he’d willingly give up the prophesy to Voldemort, he’d have to feed him Veritaserum or rip it from his mind with Legilimency. Voldemort’s laugh brought Harry out of his thoughts. “I sssee that you will not give up your sssecretsss easssily. That isss your choissse but I will have it in the end.”

He watched through slitted lids as Voldemort walked around the circle made by his followers. He held his breath as the evil man stopped in front of a slender form. “Bella my dear, you have one hour to play. Do not maim him irreparably and do not break him mind.”

Harry froze in fear, he knew what the woman was capable of. He had read some of what she had done to people during Voldemort’s first rise to power. Bellatrix advanced on him, twirling her wand as Voldemort and the Death Eaters left the room. His first screams following them down the hall.

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

He groaned in pain before he even began to regain consciousness and had to hold in a scream of agony as his head was tilted back. “Potter!” A familiar voice hissed in his ear. “I can not get you out of this you foolish boy! You should have listened to me and never left the school!” He felt something smooth and cool pressed to his lips. He tried to turn his head away, not wanting anything this man had to offer.

“Foolish boy! Drink it, it’s a strong healing draught and pain killer.” Cool fingers pulled his bottom lip down and he felt the thick fluid run into his mouth. To weak to fight back, he had no choice but to swallow. “When will you trust me to look out for you well being? You should know by now that while I am not nice to you, I have never harmed you.”

Harry carefully opened his eyes to stare at his potion professor. Shock ran through him at the quite admonishment he’d just received. Snape was right, he was foolish and headstrong and just like his father. “This one next, Skele-Gro. I already set all your broken bones.” Snape gently laid him back down when he’d finished swallowing. “I can not save you from this, Harry. I do not know what he has planned, no one does. I can not remove you from here by any means,” He continued with emphasis on the last to words.

Harry nodded slightly, he knew it was only his fault he was here. He knew he should have listened and stayed at Hogwarts, but he couldn’t leave Sirius if he were truly in danger. He grasped Snape’s sleeve, “..every... sa...?” he tried to voice.

“Yes, everyone is safe.” Snape rolled his eyes, “Even your annoying Dogfather.” The sneer evident in his voice. “I will...” Snape stopped, looking towards the door. He quickly moved away from Harry as the door opened forcefully. He quickly bowed as the Dark Lord and four Death Eaters swept into the room.

“Ssseverusss, I assume you’ve finissshed healing our hapless Sssaviour?”

“I have, My Lord.” His eyes swept over those assembled. “Bella was most masterful in her techniques. Minimal damage to the boy’s body while ensuring maxium pain. The broken ribs will finish healing in approximately five minutes. Otherwise, he is perfectly healthy.”

“Good, good. Luciusss, ssstrip the boy. I wisssh to sssavor hisss punissshment.” With a muttered spell, Harry found himself bared before the Dark Lord and his followers. He felt his fear climb higher. Naked in a room full of Death Eaters did not bode well for him.

“Now, Potter, are you going to tell me the prophesssy or ssshall I just rip it from your mind?” Harry closed his eyes firmly and clamped his mouth shut. “Very well, Potter. Ssseverus give the boy the Veritassserum.”

Snape pulled a small vial of clear fluid from his robe and stooped to give the boy the required three drops. He met Harry’s eyes and gave the boy a meaningful glance before capping the liquid and stepping away. He saw Voldemort conjure a comfortable looking arm chair and take up a relaxed position in it. “Tell me Potter, did Dumbledore tell you there was a prophesy before this year?”

Harry fought to hold the words in, but finally blurted, “No”

“Good, good.”

“Before tonight, had you heard the full prophesy?”

Harry smiled gleefully as he felt his mind fight the effects of the truth potion. “Rot.. in... hell!” He bit out, forcing the words out.

Voldemort snarled wordlessly, his air of nonchalance vanishing in the blink of and eye, “Legilimens!” Harry fought to throw the Dark Lord out, however the events were clear in his mind and nothing he could do stopped the mad man. He lay helpless as the prophesy played in his mind for the Dark Lord. "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies ..."

“Hmm... I wonder, Potter, do you think thisss power you have will ssstay with you when I’ve finissshed with you? I guesss we will sssee, won’t we.” He returned to his chair, sitting in it as a king would upon his throne. “Luciusss, you may procede.”

“As you will, my Lord, so shall it be.” He smirked down at the scared, prone figure, “I hope you enjoy this as much as I will. “Align animi, reformabit corpus, simul fiunt femina.” Harry gasped as the red, green and brown spell light hit him. He felt his mind and body shifting and screamed when the pain of his shifting organs registered in his jumbled brain. He quickly found himself in blessed oblivion as his mind shut down.

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

Severus Snape was not a kind man. To say that he was dour was an understatement, nasty and cruel but a fraction of what he could act out when provoked, but he was not without a heart. He did not punish those that did not deserve it. As much as he disliked Potter, what he saw before him was beyond any punishment he would place upon another.

His features remained still as he heard the spell, he knew what it would do, but to watch as Potter’s body was forced to change... His eyes showed the horror that his mind felt as he watched the boys form change. He watched as his bones became thinner, more delicate. His face lost all traces of masculinity and took on the fine structure of a woman. Watched as his school-yard rivals only son was forced to become a woman, with no reversal available. The Dark Lord was truly malicious.

He was pulled from his ruminations as Bellatrix’s laughter rang through the room. “Oh, well done My Lord!” She all but squealed in delight. “May we play with her, My Lord?”

The Dark Lord chuckled at his most favored torturer. “My lovely, you get to watch with me asss our dear Ssseverusss. plays with our lovely Missss Potter. But firssst, Ssseverusss, take her to your room and care for her until ssshe wakesss. You will notify me when ssshe hasss  done ssso.”

Severus’ back was pin straight as Voldemort issued his command. Never before had he been commanded to play with any prisoner of the Dark Lords. “As you wish it My Lord, so shall it be.” He quickly scooped up the naked girl with a whispered mobilicorpus and all but ran from the Dark Lords presence. He had to get a letter to Albus immediately. ‘This is far worse than I had thought.’

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

Silence fell on those surrounding the Albus Dumbledore, as they saw him wearily hold his head in his hands after reading the short missive that had popped up in front of him. Slowly he raised his head and made eye contact with everyone in the room. “My dear friends, it is worse than we first suspected. I shall read you the message Severus has sent. Please,” he paused to hold Sirus and Moody with his sharp eyes, “let me read it in it’s entirety before anyone speaks.”


Headmaster,


I dare not make this too long for fear that I will be found out. The Dark Lord captured Potter after what I am told was a long chase through the halls of the ministry. He was then handed over to Bellatrix for chastisement for one hour and then placed into my care for healing.

I was able to inform Potter of my inability to help him at this time... I fear he was not able to withstand the Dark Lords legilimency skills and the Dark Lord now knows of the prophesy. After this, the Dark Lord ordered Lucius to perform the MUTATIO spell on Potter.

I am sorry Albus, there was nothing I could do to stop them, that would not have resulted in both Potter and I’s deaths. I have have been commanded to play with Potter when... she awakens in the company of Bellatrix and the Dark Lord. I will try and find out the Dark Lords motives for this and it is my hope that I will have time and opportunity to remove Potter from this mess.
Postmodum Austrum



All was silent in the wake of such news. Most of the order members eyes held disbelief, but a few held incomprehension. Albus cleared his throat, breaking the horrified peace of silence, “For those of you who are not well versed in Latin, the Mutatio spell is a way to fully - mentally and physically - change a persons gender. It can not be reversed and the spell can not be used again to change the subject back to their original gender. Nor can any other form of gender changing spell be used upon the affected person.”

“Who would come up with such a spell? That’s horrible!!” Poor Mrs. Figg yelled from the back of the room. Many heads nodded in agreement with the kindly Squib. But Albus just sat there shaking his head.

“It’s original purpose was for mixing the bloodlines more fully. You must remember we wizards are a minority in the grand scheme of things. A well off Head of House would take any male children, past the second born and change them to a female to make alliances with another family. It kept the families related, but only distantly. Any family that could not sire a male child would switch the first born female to a male, therefore allowing the family name to continue.”

He paused to see that everyone was paying rapt attention to his words. “Later on, when war between feuding Lords reached it’s peak, instead of killing their captives, they would add them to their family after changing their gender and erasing their memories and planting new ones.”

He looked up as he heard a scuffle off to his right side. His already defeated face dropped even further into sadness as he spied Remus cradling a distraught Sirius in his lap. “I am so sorry Sirius,” he said. “I should not have ignored Harry this year. I just thought, that if I left him alone this year, Voldemort would have focused on me instead of him. It seems I was gravely wrong.”

“Albus, isn’t there anything we can do? I mean, surely Severus has an emergency portkey with him.” Molly Wesley stated while slapping her hand on the table. “We can not just let Voldemort order the poor man to rape Harry! Think of what that will do to them. That was one or many things that separates Severus from the real Death Eaters.”

“I know Molly, I know. Severus does have a portkey, however if he could have used it on them, they would already be here. They must be in a a locked-down area of the Dark Lords abode. We can only hope for the best and pray to the gods that they make it out of this ordeal alive.” With those words the venerable wizard rose from the table and flooed away from 12 Grimmauld Place, with a dejected hunch in his back.

♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

“Potter. Potter!” Harry whimpered softly, places she never knew she had felt sore, but the harsh whispers were forcing her to pay attention to them, not her body, and wasn’t that a strange thought... “Come on Harry, I need you to focus on me, we haven’t much time.”

She knew that voice, “Professor?” she questioned in a groggy whisper. “What’s going on?”

She was slightly shocked by the veiled relief that shone in those eyes. “What’s the last thing you remember Potter?”

She quickly searched her mind for the what last happened, “I remember Tom ordering Lucius to curse me and pain, worse than what Bellatrix did to me.”

“Good, at least the spell didn’t erase your memories. Now, I need you to answer some questions for me. I need you to be precise and honest.” He held her gaze for a long moment.

“How do you feel right now?”

“A little sore. I feel achy in places I don’t remember having ever felt before.”

“Do you feel like you’re missing anything?” The intense look of her Professors eyes bringing her a bit more clarity of mind.

“N...” Harry trailed off, “Yes, I feel like I’m missing a few things... and that I have something I didn’t before. But I couldn’t tell you what exactly those things are.” Her breathing speed up slightly, she closed her eyes trying to calm her racing mind and heart. She saw what was different with her in the memories of what she'd just gone through.

“Okay, it’s alright Harry. I need you to stay calm for me, so you have a choice, I can give you a Calming Draught or I can stun you so you can’t do anything.”

“Calming Draught,” she choked out. Fear building in her slowly, she never wanted to be under that spell again. She slowly sat up with her Professors help and drank down the potion that was held to her lips. She slowly relaxed into the bedding under her as the potion took effect. She breathed deeply as the panic slowly ebbed.

“What I have to tell you is of the utmost import. To start you have been asleep for roughly 5 hours since Lucius cast the spell on you. What it did was irrevocably change your gender.” Harry’s eyes widened in horror as Snape confirmed what her memories told her, “The nature of the spell is to easily transition ones mind to accept the change. You’re not truly bothered by being female because your mind was forced to change along with your body.”

He paused to allow Harry time to absorb what he had divulged already. “In the time that you have been asleep, I was able to find out the Dark Lords machinations in regards to this forced change. After you passed out, the Dark Lord informed those in the room that you are to be mine to play with.” He sneered at this, but his features lost their hard edge as he took in Harry’s horrified countenance. “He hopes that in changing your gender, it will upset your magic and no longer make you a threat to his ‘pure-blood crusade’. I have hidden you scar in hopes that he will continue to believe his scheme has worked.”

“I have tried to remove us from the keep, but measures have been taken to keep such from happening. I have no choice but to do as the Lord bids, lest we both perish. Do you understand?” Harry nodded, tears springing to her eyes. “You must know, the Dark Lord will be in attendance at the time I am to play with you, as will Bellatrix. There is nothing I can do about this except offer you another Calming Draught. Anything more noticeable than that and I risk being discovered.”

Harry nodded, her emerald green eyes glassy with unshed tears. “I suggest that you become acquainted with your new form. Take the vial on the dresser when my foot steps fade. It will last for two hours.” Severus turned to the door, he pulled the door open and stepped into the hall, he turned back into the room “Remove the nightgown, the Dark Lord will not be pleased if he sees that I have dressed you.”

“Alright.” She said barely above a whisper, already moving to do as told. She looked up to see Snape staring at her.

“You look like your Mother.” Was his farewell.

Harry finished removing the nightgown, and slowly moved in front of the full length mirror. The obvious changes did not shock her, ‘Must be what the Professor meant about forced mental acceptance.’ She slowly ran her hands down her body, not finding it strange to encounter breasts where there had once been nicely muscled pecs. Her breasts seemed too large for her slight frame, but not grotesquely so. Her waist was still trim and her stomach muscles still lightly defined but softer. Slightly wider hips and the same patch of soft pubic hair minus the penis. Her legs were nearly hairless as was most of her body on closer examination. Her face was similar to her former form, her face a bit thinner and her cheekbones a litter higher. Her irises were still the same piercing green set in wide almond shaped eyes. The scar upon her forehead was still there when she ran her fingers over it, still marked her as Voldemort’s equal and really that was all that mattered to her even if it couldn't be seen by anyone. Her hair was much longer, brushing the top of her butt and no longer the deep brown/black of her male counterpart but a dark auburn, a true mix of color from her mother and father.

She spread her legs slightly as she ran her hands down her body. Gently acquainting herself with her new body. She shuddered and gasped as her hands traveled down between her legs, lightly brushing over her clitoris. The sudden gush of fluid slicking her fingers made her tremble as her fingers traveled further back to the opening she knew was there. She gently, slowly pushed one of her moistened fingers in gasping at the moist heat she found there. She quickly removed her hands and turned towards the dresser.

She walked  to the dresser and quickly drank down the potion Snape had given her and walked back to the bed and settled against the pillows quickly drawing one into her lap to hide her nudity for the time being. She turned slightly to face the door as she heard footsteps echoing down the corridor. She was thankful for the Calming Draught flowing through her system.  She knew there was no way she’d be able to accept this situation without it’s aid.

The door open shortly after and in walked Severus with the Dark Lord and Bellatrix close on his heels. Harry could see the undisguised glee on Bellatrix’s face. The Dark Lord’s face held nothing but a malicious smirk. She could feel the tingle of pain in her scare in the presence of this madman. She looked to Severus, but found nothing projected from him face, he was a complete blank and she could not help by find comfort in his blank features.

“Missss Potter. You have no idea what joy thisss bringsss me.” He conjured a a plush chaise lounge for he and Bellatrix, a delighted chuckle filling the quiet room. He sprawled out in the lounge and pulled the unstable witch to straddle his lap. She watched with disgust coloring her features as Bellatrix unbuttoned her and the Dark Lords robes, exposing themselves to the room. “You may begin Sssevorusss. I wish to hear her beg for it, as I have heard your most willing paramours do.”

Severus stared at Harry for a moment, “As you command my Lord.” He motioned for Harry to put aside the pillow and come to him. “You will unclothe me. Then, you will kneel in the middle of the bed, head down arms at your side. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, sir.” Harry replied without so much as a blink, before moving to disrobe her teacher. She kneeled at his feet and and untied his shoes, softly touching each leg to let the man know she wished to remove the item. When shoes and socks were removed she moved on to the wizards vest and shirt quickly moving through the many tiny buttons. She gently pushed the garments off Snape’s shoulders and lightly brushed her hands down the mans the arms.

Snape’s sharp inhale caused her to pause, her hands gently resting on the mans wrists. She quickly looked up catching the mans questioning gaze and flicked her eyes to the side where the Dark Lord and his pet lay petting each other. He gave a slight nod and she continued downward. She quickly released the belt from the buckle and unbuttoned the button fly trousers. She sank to her knees and pulled down the mans trousers and pants, caressing each leg to which Severus responding by raising the leg, allowing her to remove the mans garments.

“My, my Ssseverusss, it ssseemsss you have used your time with the girl wisssely.”

A throaty chuckle brought their attention to their observes, “While your down there...” Bellatrix laughed, “suck him until he’s hard.” Voldemort rewarded her with a  tight squeeze to her exposed breast and a hard suck to the nipple closest to his mouth.

Harry slowly kneeled in front of Severus. She gently took the mans penis in her hand wasting no time in capturing Severus’ prick in her mouth, gently sucking on the head. His gasped moan urged her on. Gathering her courage around her like a shroud, she grasped the base of the hardening cock in front of her and lapped at the furled foreskin. She slowly pulled the foreskin back, lapping at the sensitive head as it was revealed.

She knew these feelings, as muted as they now were. She felt the cock in her hand twitch and harden more. Slowly she raised her other hand to caress the heavy sack hanging behind the semi-hard penis. She once again bent her head to suck the cock in-front of her and was granted another groan of pleasure and a tentative hand placed on her head. She bobbed her a few times and on the up stroke ran head tongue around the sensitive head.

“Ah... look My Lord.” Bellatrix moaned into the quiet of the room. “I have never seen Severus so... taken with a woman before.”

“Yesss, I sssee what you mean, Bella. I sssee our dear Ssseverusss, is mossst enjoying himssself. It’sss hard not to appreccciate good fellatio, regardless of how willing it isss. ”

Harry shivered as the sibilant voice swept of her. She brought her focus back to her task as Severus’ hand pulled softly on her hair, gasping lightly at the feel. She felt a shiver run through Snape and heard an answering moan. “Good girl,” she heard Voldemort whisper. “Now, make her beg.” He commanded.

Severus swiftly stepped back from her, she bowed her head. “Get on the bed, hands gripping the headboard.”  Severus quickly kneeled beside Harry as she stretched her arms above her and grasped the bars of the headboard. He slowly ran his hands down her body, caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples causing her to squirm and gasp.

He quickly set about sucking, licking and caressing her pert breasts. In a matter of minutes her had her moaning and panting without having moved past her chest. As he sucked, licked and nipped at one breast his long, thin fingers plucked at sensitive nipples. Try as she might, she could not stop her gasp for more.

And more she received, to the amused chuckles across the room. Severus swiftly moved down her body, pausing but a moment to flick his tongue in and out of her belly button a few times, making her arch and squirm in his grasp. He quickly settled between her legs, his arms wrapping around her thighs, pulling them apart. She shrieked in surprise at the first touch of a tongue against her vagina, much to the other occupants pleasure.

The slow lick from the opening she knew to be there over the little nub of flesh had her gasping. She had felt the moisture gathering there as Snape had fondled her breasts. She was surprised as the action caused a large gush of fluid to spill from her. She looked down her body to see Snape looking at her. He slowly repeated the move, dipping his tongue into her and sucking. She moaned loudly, surprised by how good it felt. Snape held her eyes for a few long seconds before diving back into his duty of making her beg for more.

Severus continued to to plunge his tongue in and out of her pausing every few licks to to suck at the little nub that made her squirm in his grasp. She felt him speed up in response to her quickening breath and near constant moans. With a gentle but firm bite to her nub she screamed her pleasure to the room. As she came down from the high of her first female orgasm, she became aware of Severus slurping up her juices, plunging his tongue as deep as it could go into her.

“Now take her Ssseverusss. Claim the body of your rivalsss child. Make her ache for more.” Harry saw the slight widening of Snape’s eyes. They both forgot they were not alone.

“Hold your legs up and apart.” Severus ordered, his tone harsh but his eyes gentle as they looked down on the child of his school-time rival and his best friend. She quickly obeyed the command, grabbing under her knees and holding them up and out from her body. Severus stretched himself out between her her spread legs and bent his head close to her ear. “It will hurt, but I will do it quickly.”

Harry relaxed her body, the Calming Draught helping immensely with her endeavor, as she felt the head of Snape’s heavy, erect cock at her entrance. She gasped in shock and pain as Snape entered her one go, but held himself still so she could adjust. Moments passed as she tried to reign in the pain amidst the amused chucks of their audience. Slowly she flexed the muscles she was just made painfully aware of and earned a groan of appreciation from Severus.

“That’s right little Potty, take it like a good girl.” Bellatrix moaned as she pulled and pinched at her breasts all the while riding the Dark Lord.

Slowly, he flexed his hips, gently pulling out of her until just the head was inside of her giving a series . She squeezed her her channel around the head of Severus’ cock, making him groan in pleasure as he slowly pushed back into her tight entrance. After a handful more of the gentle thrusts, Harry gasped, “Please, faster. Please, sir.”

Severus gasped loudly with the whispered plea. “Gods yes! You’re so tight!” He sped up his thrusting. He made a few fast, yet shallow thrusts, trying to find the angle that would allow him to fully sheath his hard cock into her. Finding the right angle he hammered into her, ripping a yell of pleasure from her throat.

“Oh yes! Harder, ple...” She was cut off as another yell of pleasure was ripped from her.

“That’s it Ssseverusss. Unhinge her, make her beg for you to take her, use her, OWN her.”

“Ahh... Yes! Take me, fuck me,” Harry whispered into Severus’ ear. Slowly she began to meet Severus thrust for thrust, until he stilled her hips. Slowly he pulled out of her enjoying the wet, gripping slid of her passage against his turgid member. He quickly lay beside her and pulled her into his lap.

He quickly conjured chains in the ceiling and leather cuffs onto Harry’s wrists. He quickly attached the cuffs to the chins and shortened them until Harry was being held in a crouch with her arms above her head.

“Up, Cicaro.” He gripped her hips to steady her, “Now ride me. Mmm...” Severus closed his eyes in pleasure. “That’s it, Cicaro. Take it slow, feel every inch of me as it slides in, caressing you, stretching you.”

Harry threw her head back, basking in the feel of Severus’ words and flesh. Feeling the slow pleasurable slide of his cock entering her. Taking her higher with each inch until she was flush against him. Slowly he guided her back up his shaft and down, until she had a rhythm. Slowly she pumped her legs up and down, squeezing her passage tightly on the up stroke.

Quickly gaining courage from the near constant moaning coming from the man beneath her, Harry wrapped her hands around the chains holding her up and used the added leverage to raise her hips until the head of Severus’ cock was just touching inside her and gave several shallow thrusts before fully sheathing him within herself hard and repeated the action. Pulling several loud groans from the panting man.

Severus sat up and pulled Harry close to him, quickly latching onto a pert nipple. Harry cried out in pleasure and slammed her hips down into Severus’. She writhed uncontrollably under the mans assault of her sensitive buds, moaning in constant pleasure, begging for release.

“Take her from behind now, Ssseverusss.” He shifted his gaze to the Dark Lord, watched as the evil being fucked Bellatrix and shivered in disgust at the scene. “Pound into her until ssshe ssscreeamsss.”

He carefully eased out from under the  girl to the side and moved behind her.  He quickly banished the chains in the ceiling. With a gentle hand to her back he had bent over and attached the cuffs to the headboard. He spread her legs further apart and  quickly shuffled into position behind her. He quickly thrust into her and set up a fast tempo, never giving Harry time to breath between the moans her ripped from her over sensitized body. He slowly slid his hand up her sweat slicked back and tangled his fingers into her wavy hair and pulled her up away from the bed. The scream that movement tore from her echoed off the stone walls and caused Severus to thrust harder. He moved his free hand to her hanging, jiggling breasts massaging, pinching and twisting the flesh as her pounded into her tight heat.

He felt her walls begin to clench sporadically around his thrusting cock felt her grind into him hard and fast. He let go of her hair and reached his hand around to strok the nub that would quickly bring her to climax. “Ahh... yesss...” she moaned. “So close Sir. Harder, faster, please,” she hissed, slipping into parseltongue. Severus quickened his pace upon hearing the sensual hissing and stilled as he felt the rhythmic clenching tear his orgasm from his body. He was vaguely aware of their shouts echoing off the walls as the body in front of his sagged to the bed.

He was startled from his dazed state of mind by the clapping of the Dark Lord. “Well done Ssseverusss.” He stared at the Dark Lord as he approached the bed, holding a vial of a familiar potion. “Give her thisss. Then you may return her to Dumbledore and hisss Order of Misssfitsss.”

“My Lord? Is it your wish I go to Azkaban?” Severus stared incredulously at the vial in his hand, “For surely you know, that is where they will wish to send me for this.” He said waving the vial in hand.

The Dark Lord laughed, the disquieting sound chilling Severus to the bone. “Be glad I do not kill you where you are, Ssseverusss. I’m sure a ssspy sssuch asss yourssself can convince thossse foolsss you had to do it.” Voldemort swept from the room, “Bella, make sssure the traitor isss isss gone in twenty minutesss. If he isss not, kill him and leave the girl in Diagon Alley!”

Severus jumped from the bed, quickly cleaning and dressing himself with two flicks of his wand. Another flick and the trunk at the foot of the bed popped open a sweeping circle and flick towards the trunk set his possessions to packing. He quickly turned towards the unconscious woman on his bed and muttered a cleaning charm. Nothing happened, ‘Fuck!’ He tried the charm again and still nothing happened.

He swiftly picked up the vial and turned Harry over. “Harry, Harry, you need to wake up. We need to get out of here but we can’t leave if you don’t take this.” Harry opened sleepy eyes, nodded to Severus’ harsh whisper and opened her mouth for the man to pour the potion into her mouth. She quickly swallowed the surprisingly sweet potion and her professor quickly cleaned her with a flick of his wand.

She watched as another flick transfigured his robes into a simple dress for her. Her mind set to racing as she noticed the final items packing themselves as Severus helped her into the dress and swiftly picked her up. A whispered locomotor trunk had the trunk following Snape as he raced down the hall without so much as a glance backwards.

Harry was startled as they exited the building into the blinding light of day. As soon as they were clear of the shadow of the building Severus grabbed the trunk and with a whispered sanctuary they disappeared.


♌---------------HP------------------------  ♡ --------------------SS---------------------♍

SO, I had planned to make this a one shot. Buuut... I’m not going to! I’m thinking 2 chapters may three. This one got away from me. I have NO idea where that sex scene came from, but I am very pleased with how it came out. Thanks for reading!!

Birdie   =^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment