Moshi Moshi

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I'm working on! Drop me a line if you want to be put on a mailing list for 'Invincible' or 'Unexpected Comfort'. I promise, I DO mean to finish them. I've been working really hard on 'Unexpected Comfort' lately and will pick up work on 'Invincible' in the very near future(when school is back in session).

The problem with Blogs...

So, here I sit, wanting to get the edits to chapter 1 done but I can't figure out wtf is up with the thought bubble on the page! 'undefined' undefined WHAT!! I can't find it in the html, and now I'm using Google Chromes dev tools to try and find it. sigh Stupid shit!! Oh well, I guess I'll type everything up on Monday. Finish up chapter 2 if I have time before work. Ugh.... and I still need to work out some other ruler graphics for the story.... Maybe a nice twist of a Gryffindor tie around Lucius' cane? I might even do some artwork to go along with everything. Really get back into my artist groove. Depression can be a really bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment